Translate

Dienstag, 22. April 2014

Playing Stockholm-guide for Lea

Easterholidays!! (has just past...) Last Monday I was expecting a visitor: Lea Winter, my seat neighbour on the flight to Sweden in August and exchange student as me, came to visit Stockholm for two days. She lives in a hostfamily in Göteborg and asked me if I could guide her around in the capital as well as she could sleep over at my place. I was really looking forward to see her, because we haven't met since the arrival camp last summer. It wasn't long nights though, we had a lot to talk about!
Lea arrived as said on Monday the 14th on late afternoon. We had a coffe at the station and then took the train to where I live; Huddinge. Because Monday also was Karin's birthday we got a really delicious dinner and an even more delicious cake for dessert.
The next day, Tuesday, Lea and me headed out quite early in the morning for a sight-seeing tour in Gamla Stan. I played guide and tried to show and tell the interesting parts of the old city and Lea played an interested tourist. After going around and looking at some buildings and shops, we decided to search the shopping street and warm up ourselves in the boutiques, because it still was quite fresh outside. So we did. The rest of the day went past with Lea and me drinking coffe and enjoying frozen yoghurt at different places and looking through some boutiques. Together with afternoon the sun came out and it turned to be a very nice day with spring-like temperatures. When we got tired, we took the train back and ate dinner at home. Before we went to bed we watched a film together with David.
The last day, Wednesday, we took it more easily in the morning and went to Stockholm around noon. For to hold on by our habits, we bought a coffe this time as well and spent most of the next hours talking. At four o'clock Lea had to catch the train back to Göteborg.
It was so nice to have her here and change out stories about all the stuff we had experienced during the last months.

Lea and me waiting for the train...

Det kungliga slottet (eng. the royal castle)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen