Translate

Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

Let the year begin!

Sooo... this is my second and last post before my depart. Tomorrow I have to get up early and take the train to Zurich Airport. There I meet the three other girls from Switzerland who also go to Sweden. I know them already because of an orientation camp I had last May and where everyone from Switzerland was who goes to north-Europe with AFS. I'm really glad that I don't have to fly alone.
This last week I spent with visiting some related and friends one last time and packing my suitcase. It is bursting of all my clothes and other stuff but it's not too heavy, fortunately. Yesterday evening I went to a nice restaurant with my family and I gave them a little farewell present. Today was a holyday in all catholic cities (as Solothurn is), so all students had a free day. I met my very best friend Noelle for the last time today and had to say goodbye. Now I'm quite tired and I'll go to bed soon (last night I slept only four hours, because I was so extremly excited). When I write my next post I'm already in Sweden. I'm looking very much forward to all the new experiences.
my parents and my brother at the restaurant
Noelle and me
I really hope I didn't forget anything


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen