Translate

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2014

Graduation

Summerholidays here I come!!!
Yesterday, the 10th of June I had my last schoolday in a Swedish school. It was a wonderful sunny day with many beautiful moments. It's better to show you some pictures in stead of trying to describe so many happenings with only boring words.

 I decided to dress up on this last day in school. I wasn't the only one with high heels though. 

First my classmates, mentors and me met in our classroom where the other exchange student Lara (from Germany) and me got a present from our mentors Kerstin and Tomas and we all got our grades.
 After that we headed to the aula where the music teacher had a debut with his new song. You can find it on Spotify (Daniel Gidlund "Try Happiness"). I like it a lot!
 As alway at a graduation the school participant held a speech. After some words he took up three presents and said he wanted to call on three special students to come up on scene. He talked about us, the exchange students. On scene, he thanked us for being here at this school and congratulated us on our Swedish knowledges. We all got a book "Sweden - inside out" about the Swedish people and their habits. Even if I always get super nervous whenever I have to go up on a scene without being prepared, it was a nice surprise. If it wasn't before, everyone at school knows us now. When we went out of the aula again I got goodbye-hugs from people I don't even know.
After school my friends and me had our own little grillparty in a park near a friend's home. As always when we do something together it ends up in a total disaster without loosing the fun. Theese girls' second name is definitely Chaos! :-)

I wish you a great start of you summerholiday as well. If it still takes a long time until you have vacation: STAY STRONG! ;-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen